Wednesday 7 December 2016

To Be Continued...

I hope that everyone is having a festively fabulous December! It's been a bit of a hectic month for me so far - what with the release date of Wrong Number being brought forward and having my birthday (don't ask how old I am). 

There have been some lovely reviews coming in for Wrong Number. It makes my day when I read how someone has engaged with the story. Most people seem to love Amanda and there has been support for both #TeamWill and #TeamShane. One thing reviewers have noted is the abrupt ending of the story. 

Well, the reason for that is because Amanda's story isn't over. Far from it. There's a sequel to Wrong Number which concludes the entire story and it picks up right where the first book left off. And it's called...

*Drum roll*

Last Witness

Sounds kind of ominous, right? As well it should as things get even darker and more perilous for Amanda in the next book. I hope that readers will continue with her on her journey in this the second (and final) book with these characters. 

You can pre-order Last Witness now and I promise that there is complete closure in this book. No cliff hangers! 

Here's the blurb for the next story (it's relatively spoiler free if you've not yet read the first book) - 

Amanda Thorne is on a mission to avenge those who took her husband away from her. Restoring his honour and protecting his legacy will be dangerous, but she will not rest until all those who have hurt her loved ones have been dealt with.
Her only option is to go undercover in the murky world of the gang kingpin McCallister so, with her loyal companion Shane by her side, she heads back to Scotland to finish what they started.
McCallister's world is one of seedy nightclubs, drug deals and beautiful women, but he is a hard man to get close to. As Amanda gets deeper and deeper into his dangerous world, what secrets from the past will come back to haunt her, and will she be able to protect the last witness to the truth?
A compelling, heart-stopping thriller which you won't be able to put down...

But enough about books! Is everyone super excited for Christmas? I know I am! December is my favourite month of the year. My tree is up, the halls are decked and I'm excited to spend a few weeks just basking in the festive spirit and watching all my favourite Christmas films!

What are your plans for the holiday season? I'd love to hear about them.

Happy Holidays everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment