Monday 7 April 2014

Release Day!

Prime Deception is released today! It is really exciting to think that my book is now out there in the wide world for people to read and hopefully enjoy.

The first few reviews to come in have all been positive which is reassuring.

I wish I could say that I've spent today doing really glamorous things to celebrate but in reality, today hasn't been all that different to other days.

I spent the morning working on my latest novel (a fantasy thriller) and also some freelance projects I'm currently involved in. Then I walked my dog through the woods where he got over excited meeting some canine friends and ended up covered in mud!

I watched Grey's Anatomy (big mistake). I've just started series 9 and for those of you who watch it will know, a very big character gets killed off in the first episode which 1. made me cry, like weep and 2. didn't put me in the best mood to stop procrastinating and finally check out my release day reviews.

But so far people seem to really like Prime Deception so I'm smiling if still slightly traumatized by the demise of McSteamy...

I had some lovely supportive tweets from people today which was really nice, so even though I've spent release day alone I felt like there were people on my side, celebrating with me! And now that the dust has settled I can indulge in a celebratory cupcake!



Thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to take the time to review Prime Deception, and thank you to everyone who has bought it.

Have a great week!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your release. And the cupcake looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I can confirm the deliciousness of the cupcake! : )

      Delete