Thursday 24 October 2013

Sunkissed in Paperback!

So excitingly, today my publisher informed me that Sunkissed is now available in paperback! As much as I love ebooks, I have to admit that there is something nice about being able to physically own a book.

There is an ongoing debate among readers as to whether ebooks or physical copies of books offer the best reading experience. I am hoping to join the digital revolution at the end of the year when Santa hopefully gets me a Kindle for Christmas. The benefits will be being able to own numerous books without having to physically store them somewhere.

But then, when I really adore a book I want to own it, want to be able to hold it in my hands and pass it on to friends to read and enjoy.

I don't think owning a Kindle will drastically change my reading habits I will hopefully just be able to read more books and then only buy paperback copies of the ones I truly love.


No comments:

Post a Comment